Our newest series Disney Snacks at Home, I'll be bringing the recipes of my favourite Disney Snacks & Treats from the Parks for you to bake at home and make sure you can always enjoy the magic anywhere.
Our first recipe is definitely one of the easiest to make at home and you can usually use a lot of ingredients you already have at home and this recipe includes no baking and so its so simple and you can have fun decorating with whatever toppings you'd like.
Difficulty Level: 1/5
This is an easy recipes that almost all ages can enjoy baking
If you decide to bake your own treats, make sure to tag us at #grapesodaclub or #disneysnacksathome
Mickey Rice Krispie Treat Recipe:
Grams & Ounces
45g Butter / 2 oz Butter
300g Marshmallows / 11oz Marshmallows
180g Rice Krispies / 6 oz Rice Krispies
Mini M&M's (for decoration)
Milk Chocolate & White Chocolate (for decoration)
1. Melt the Butter in a large saucepan over a low heat until melted
2. Add the marshmallows and cook gently until they are completely melted and blended with the butter
3. Take the pan off the heat and immediately add the cereal, lightly until well coated
4. Press the mixture into a large flat tray with at least an inch of depth and then place in the fridge to harden after around 45mins
5. Melt the chocolate in the microwave and stir until melted
6. Take the Rice Krispies out of the fridge and use the stencil to cut out the Mickey shapes with a sharp knife (be careful whilst cutting)
7. Lay the Mickey shaped treats on baking paper
8. Add Mini M&M's in a bowl, for best results, freeze the M&M's before
9. Dip the Mickey Shaped Rice Krispie Treats into the chocolate, either Milk or White Chocolate and then place immediately in the Mini M&M bowl until the chocolate is covered by M&M's
10. Remove the treat from the bowl and place back on baking tray and drizzle chocolate over the treat, and continue on the rest of the treats.
11. Place back in fridge to make sure they are ready to eat
Want to download the Mickey Shaped Mould? Click HERE